In 2015, Active Citizenship Network wants to start a research-project at the European level with the aim to give evidence on existing good practices in several European countries in terms of struggle against pain.
In particular, the research allows us to give continuity - expanding it with some specificity – to the investigation for good practices in the struggle against pain started by ACN in 2012.
Aims of the project
- To keep attention focused on chronic pain as a health priority locally, nationally, and at the EU level;
- To encourage the exchange of experiences between professionals and patients' associations;
- To raise awareness among institutions about the need to identify chronic pain as a priority in health policies and programs at EU and national levels;
- To create a body of evidence that can be used to support the expansion of programs tailored to the care and treatment of patients with chronic pain;
- Raise awareness about the technological advances and their impact of the care and treatment of chronic pain – how the improvement of lives for those with chronic pain.
This project will collect Good practices experiences on chronic pain (cancer & no cancer- related) and then present them in a public event in the second half of 2016.
The good practices collection will involve the networks and contacts of ACN in Europe.
It will be a recognition of ongoing excellencies and, after a lot of important national experiences, the FIRST EUROPEAN new award: “EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain”.
The prize should be a experience exchange between the winners ( the cover of the expenses to "visit" the good practice of the other winner) + publication in English and in the winner’s language
Project Duration: November 2015 – December 2016.
Active Citizenship Network is responsible for the scientific design and contents of this Project, that shall be realized with the financial and non-financial support of
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >