The second European Patiens' Rights Day, promoted by Active Citizenship Network and its partners,was celebrated on 18th of April 2008 with national and local events.
The Charter was translated in 16 languages and informative pamphlets and posters were handed out in all events along with staples in support of the official recognition of the European Patiens' Rights Day.
In addition a European conference, promoted by Active Citizenship Network in collaboration with Europa Donna Slovenia was organized with some 120 participants.
The conference took place in Gorizia. All of these activities received the patronage of the European Parliament, the European Commissioner Androulla Vassilliou and European Economic and Social Committee.
Place: Gorizia, Italy
Under the patronage of:
- European Parliament
- European Economic and Social Committee
- Androulla Vassiliou, Member of the European Commission
- European Commission Representation in Italy
With the support of: Fondazione MSD, Medtronic Foundation, Pharma, Roche
- FUTURE ACTIVE CITIZENS: VOLUNTEERING AS AN EXERCISE OF DEMOCRACY
- The patients’ involvement on Health policies in Europe: the citizens voice in Cancer Care decision making process
- PAIN PATIENT PATHWAY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Summer School for civic leader in HTA: the Italian experience
- The Engagement of Cittadinanzattiva in the Fight against Useless Pain
- Programme - 6th European Patients' Rights Day
- 6th EUROPEAN PATIENT'S RIGHTS DAY
- 5th EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 4th EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 3rd EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 2nd EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 1st EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- ASSESSING PATIENTS' RIGHTS IN EUROPE
- MONITORING PATIENTS' RIGHTS IN EUROPE
- EUROPEN CHARTER OF PATIENTS' RIGHTS
Read all >