National Civic consultations on the life-course immunization across Europe”
ACN, thanks to the work and cooperation of its constituency of national citizens’ organizations in various European countries, brought together around the table different key people about the theme of vaccination: leaders of civic and patients association, healthcare professionals, policymakers and other stakeholders involved in each country in the administration of vaccines (these might also include representatives of the education system -for vaccination in schools- and unions/employers- for vaccination in the workplace).
They hold 3 national focus group on the specific theme of “the life-course immunization approach in the national immunization plan”, in order to make an exchange of information on how the national immunization plan is organized in that country. The aims was find together proposals and gather impressions, suggestions, advices on that aspect and provide institutional and health care stakeholders with: the strengths/weaknesses of national policies and plans on life course - vaccination for each selected country; the common elements or specificities that affect a greater or lower success of this approach in the different countries.
The first 3 Countries involved are Hungary, Poland, Spain with the respective associations: Vedem Civilian for Vaccination, Institute of Patients’ Rights and Health Education, Foro Español de Pacientes and the Asociación Española contra la Meningitis.
After each meeting a brief national report for each country, has been produced, with opinions, suggestions and concrete proposals on the state of the art of national policies regarding life- long approach to vaccination.
NEW read the National Reports:
- Madrid, Spain - 26th November 2019, Real Academia Nacional de Medicina see the leaflet with all the details
- Budapest, Hungary – 9th December 2019, National Institute of Public Health
- Varsavia, Poland - 12th December 2019, National Aids Centre
The project will be realized thanks to the support of
Read more about the Active Citizenship Network engagement on vaccination
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >