In Malta the event "European Citizens' Rights, Patients' Rights, Involvement And Cross-Border Care" was organized by the association Malta Health Network last 24th June 2013; Read more.
In Italy, Cittadinanzattiva-Tribunal for Patients Rights promoted on October 24th in Rome the Conference "Treatments without borders: it is now possible?" with the presence of the Italian Ministry of Health. Dowload the Report (Italian version).
In Latvia the association Pacientu Ombuds organized in Riga on October 31st the international conference "Focusing on High Quality of Health Care in Latvia and Europe". Read more.
In Greece, the 2nd Patients in Power Conference, titled "Healthcare Policy in Times of Extreme Austerity" celebrated on November 8th - 9th in Athens, dedicated a special session on "Cost of healthcare services –Challenges of Cross-border healthcare". The Steering Committee of the Conference was led by Κathi Apostolidis, Chair DEDIDIKA-Intergroup Committee for Cancer Patient Rights Advocacy-Vice-President European Cancer Patient Coalition. Read more
- Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products revolution & the respect of the patients’ right to access to care: a call to action
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR): a global health threat. What to know to better address it at the local level
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- “Towards the next Council conclusions: which role of adult vaccination?”
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
Read all >