- Informal: relationships between the ministry and civic associations/organizations which are based on spontaneous interviews and meetings and most of the time required by the same associations but which do not become a binding force nor a proper intervention. Involvement therefore depends on the willingness of individual associations which decide to "put pressure" to enter the transposition process in the Member States. See the example of Italy.
- Absent or almost absent: are those situations in which the associations, after having forwarded specific requests, have discovered that their institutional partner (Ministers or similar) has dropped the submissions, downplayed the importance of the issue, has not responded or has clearly indicated that the issue is not a priority of the Ministry.
Seven out of twelve associations have begun a more or less formalized form of collaboration with their national institution of reference; this situation gets worse when you consider the number of active and available National Contact Points for citizens: only one has been set up in Latvia, although providing very little information to citizens. In other instances or the associations know little about the issue or have not been involved in the implementation process, or the service still does not offer any services to citizens.
An emblematic example is that the National Contact Point, which should be a top service for citizens, is not involving the associations which could offer both their knowhow and experience.
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >