The third European Patiens' Rights Day took place on 18th of April 2009 and was celebrated by 34 citizen and patient organizations arranging more than 80 events in 24 European Countries. There were important national events as seminars, educational workshops, information stands an handing out information in hospital, clinics, universities and other public areas.
The second European Patiens' Rights Day, promoted by Active Citizenship Network and its partners,was celebrated on 18th of April 2008 with national and local events.
The Charter was translated in 16 languages and informative pamphlets and posters were handed out in all events along with staples in support of the official recognition of the European Patiens' Rights Day.
The project "Assessing Patients' Rights in Europe" aims to assess with the cooperation of national citizens' organizations the situation of 14 Rights as stated in the European Charter of Patients' Rights in various European countries and consequently set up a report on the state of these rights.
The European Charter of Patients' Rights was drafted in 2002 by Active Citizenship Network in collaboration with 12 citizens' organizations from different EU countries. The European Charter of Patients' Rights states 14 patients' rights that together aim to guarantee a "high level of human health protection" (Article 35 of the Charter of fundamental rights of the European Union) and to assure the high quality of services provided by the various national health services in Europe.
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >