For the Sustainability and the New Automotive Value Chain, Active Citizenship Network participated at the International Symposium on Sustainability on 16-17 October 2014 held at the Venice International University.
Active Citizenship Network presented a research on a survey in 8 countries (Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain) on the following four topics: social sustainability, economical sustainability, environmental sustainability and passenger rights.
- social sustainability: accessibility to transport, presence/absence of alternatives to private individual mobility, architectural barriers, traffic congestion, noise pollution, safety, etc.;
- economical sustainability: transport accessibility accessed from an economic point of view, therefore addressed as an expense for the city;
- environmental sustainability: issues relating to the environmental impact of transport and the promotion of non-polluting vehicles such as bicycles or vehicles powered by alternative fuels, as well as the promotion of new ways of driving;
- passenger rights: non-discrimination, accuracy, timeliness, accessibility to information, solving inefficiencies and most importantly knowing one’s rights aspassenger.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >