POLART, the name of the project and a mix between the word politics and art, has initiated a partner’s platform at the European level, associating art companies, scholars, universities, civil society organisations and youth integration organisations together.
Funded by the Erasmus+ Programme Strategic Partnership, activities gathered artist-educators, emerging artists, experts and citizens interested in the relationship between art and politics. Led over a three year period (2016-2019), the activities consisted of workshops, research, artist residencies, production of MOOCs, Massive Open Online Courses, and organization of events. During this experience, participants collaborated to conceive a methodology formalising the artistic creation process, and associating art and politics. Participants then disseminated this methodology throughout Europe with promotion weekends and the online publication of video material. In particular, Cittadinanzattiva/ACN volunteers had the chance to be engaged in the production on MOOC and, more in general, worked to educate others on the social, cultural, and economic value of what we do in the community and for the community as an organization.
ACN worked to improve the communication skills of citizens and as an association. We are convinced that it is important to share ideas based on concrete experience and case histories. To know more about the project, click here. To watch the video, click here. For a fun page, click here.
EU Project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme Strategic Partnership
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >