Cittadinanzattiva Onlus is looking for a trainee to contribute to the development of its activities in the European framework. The selected candidate will be part of the Active Citizenship Network (ACN) team, the European branch of Cittadinanzattiva, and will work together with the Director of European policies of Cittadinanzattiva.
The candidate will have the opportunity to develop competencies in the field of European projects, citizen’s involvement, advocacy and policy making at European Union level, communication, corporate governance and citizens’ rights. He or she will also be involved in the management of other European initiatives and projects, particularly dealing with ACN’s Network and having relations with partners, institutions and private and public stakeholders.
- University knowledge of European Institutions;
- Interest Politics, International Affairs, International economics or Communication studies.
- Capacity to establish and maintain relationships with the world of civic associations, institutions and enterprises;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian. The knowledge of a third foreign language (French, German or Flemish) will be considered as an added value;
You can find HERE more information about our policy about collaboration, support, hosting interns and volunteers from university students and graduates.
Duration: 3 months, with the possibility to be extended for other 3
Start date: October 2018
Location: Cittadinanzattiva’s Headquarters - Via Cereate, 6, Rome - Italy
Other information: part-time job (20/25 hours per week) Flexible working time.
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >