The representative office to the EU of Cittadinanzattiva and its European branch, Active Citizenship Network, is located on Rue Philippe Le Bon 46, inside the Brussel headquarters of the CIA-Italian Farmers Confederation, on the ground floor.
For Cittadinanzattiva it represents a new and relevant effort. Above all, it shows how important for our work and strategies is the European dimension.
The Secretary General of Cittadinanzattiva will open the ceremony of our office on 12th May from 6 pm onwards.
There will be representatives of the European Institutions, leaders from civic and patient associations from several countries, stakeholders, and Italian and European partners of Cittadinanzattiva and Active Citizenship Network.
The Cittadinanzattiva delegation will be composed of Regional Secretaries, members of the National Board, activists involved in the European politics and colleagues from the headquarters in Rome.
We would appreciate it very much if you would join us at the opening!
Please confirm your participation by registering on: http://brusselsinvitation.eventbrite.it.
- XIV European Patients’ Rights Day 2020
- Increasing consciousness and access to treatment, reducing the burden of cardiovascular diseases across Europe
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Increasing consciousness and access to treatment, reducing the burden of cardiovascular diseases across Europe - AGENDA
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >