Participation and protection: in one word, our mission.
Cittadinanzattiva acts in favour of citizens' rights in a few ways; firstly, it provides them with the best tools to protect themselves by enabling an aware dialogue with institutions: secondly, it carries on information and training programmes and it sets up as well essential alliances and cooperation in order to solve conflicts and promote rights.
For these reasons, Cittadinanzattiva does deeply engage in thorough research, civic information, participation, disclosure and protection fields.
Help us in supporting our activities, there are a lot of ways we can stay by your side.
Download the PDF form here
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >