Participation and protection: in one word, our mission.
Cittadinanzattiva acts in favour of citizens' rights in a few ways; firstly, it provides them with the best tools to protect themselves by enabling an aware dialogue with institutions: secondly, it carries on information and training programmes and it sets up as well essential alliances and cooperation in order to solve conflicts and promote rights.
For these reasons, Cittadinanzattiva does deeply engage in thorough research, civic information, participation, disclosure and protection fields.
Help us in supporting our activities, there are a lot of ways we can stay by your side.
Download the PDF form here
- FUTURE ACTIVE CITIZENS: VOLUNTEERING AS AN EXERCISE OF DEMOCRACY
- The patients’ involvement on Health policies in Europe: the citizens voice in Cancer Care decision making process
- PAIN PATIENT PATHWAY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Summer School for civic leader in HTA: the Italian experience
- The Engagement of Cittadinanzattiva in the Fight against Useless Pain
- Programme - 6th European Patients' Rights Day
- 6th EUROPEAN PATIENT'S RIGHTS DAY
- 5th EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 4th EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 3rd EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 2nd EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- 1st EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY
- ASSESSING PATIENTS' RIGHTS IN EUROPE
- MONITORING PATIENTS' RIGHTS IN EUROPE
- EUROPEN CHARTER OF PATIENTS' RIGHTS
Read all >