The 13th European Patients’ Rights Day (EPRD) will be celebrated at the European Parliament in Brussels by Active Citizenship Network (ACN) on April 2019.
The 2019 conference titled “Delivering patient value throughout the healthcare system” will have a twofold structure:
a multi-stakeholder event focused on “A Debate on citizens' expectations” on April 9th (12:30 - 15:00)
a mono-stakeholder event focused on “Digital Health and Personalized Medicine” on April 10th (10:00 – 12:30).
Active Citizenship Network will celebrate the 11th European Patients’ Rights Day with a multi-stakeholder conference, to be held on 10 May 2017 in Brussels.
The aim of the convention is to discuss, inform and suggest new approaches to the existing European and national medicines regulatory systems, for better management of access to innovation. Indeed, the access to innovative therapies strongly contributes to define the quality of life of patients and the quality of healthcare services provided, respecting the fundamental values recognised by the European Charter of Patients’ Rights. The event will be an occasion to inform, discuss and take commitments to improve the respect of patients’ rights and their involvement in the policy-making and regulatory processes at national and European level. Read more
Therapeutic adherence: value the impact for patients and healthcare system
23 May 2018
Active Citizenship Network celebrated the 12th European Patients’ Rights Day with a conference, held on the 23rd May 2018 in the European Parliament in Brussels. The event was an occasion to foster communication among different partners/actors in the healing and caring process to improve adherence to treatments and take commitments to increase the respect of patients’ rights and their involvement as fundamental active partners with health professionals in their own care, respecting the fundamental values recognised by the European Charter of Patients’ Rights.
Active Citizenship Network has devoted the 10th edition of the European Patients’ Rights Day to the issue of “Reducing waste and inefficiency in the Healthcare Systems, increasing quality of patient care”. The European multi-stakeholder conference has been held on the 4th of May 2016 at the European Parliament in Brussels with the aims to increase the culture of common goods and the fight of each form of waste, fostering the cooperation among different stakeholders - either public or private, civic and institutional - to find useful solutions. Read more!
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >