What can you do?
2. Celebrate the X Edition of the European Patients’ Rights Day 2016 in your Country:
We strongly encourage participants to propose creative and original ideas based on their own experience and needs. We ask you to send us a brief outline of what you plan to organize, so Register your event
Any advice on what you can do here
3. Record a video (max 30’’) with your smartphone, in English or your language, in which you support the European Patients’ Rights Day and explain why it should be instituzionalized for you. Please, the only rule is: conclude your video by saying “Make it official!”.
4. Register your interest to take part in a European meeting to be held in the second half of 2015 on the theme of improving patients’ rights at European level.
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >