The Directive 24/11 has a positive plant, and it can become a tool not only to heal traveling, but to claim that in every place of care, in every state, region or local health services, there is the possibility to have equal rights to access to health care, information on the free choice, innovation, quality and safety of care, to the complaint.
This civic survey is a first attempt in which a widespread coalition of patients and citizen organizationsrepresents the point of view of patients in the European policies on pain.
The first deals primarily withchronic pain and the right not to suffer, the second, more generally, with health policies and the protectionof patients.
The survey was carried out 18 Countries, thanks the involvement of 37 patients/civic associations, 10 Ministries of health and 54 professionals interviewed.
When we started the project Pain Patient Pathway Recommendations November 2012, we were not aware what impact it would have for our members regarding their input.
For the patients associations it whit relatively easy to retrieve patient information on the patients rights.
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >