Cittadinanzattiva Onlus, through its branch Active Citizenship Network, is aware of the importance of safeguarding personal data and attentive to people's rights. Since the Internet is a potentially risky tool for the circulation of your personal data, Cittadinanzattiva Onlus is committed to promoting the rights of people and, among them, the right to privacy with the introduction of the European Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter called "GDPR" ) - guaranteeing a safe, controlled and confidential surfing on the net.
This policy aimed to protect the confidentiality of information may change over time, depending also on the additions and amendments in laws or regulations in this regard or for our institutional decisions, therefore, we invite you to periodically consult this section in our website.
- carry out the processing (article 4, par. 2, GDPR: " means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction") of personal data (Article 4, par. 1, GDPR: " any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person") exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information to be provided, which from time to time are presented to the data subject who accesses a section of the website to which the provision, directly or indirectly, of personal data is supplied;
- use the data supplied voluntarily by the data subject;
- use technical cookies to help navigation on the website and analytical cookies for statistical purposes;
- use profiling cookies only prior to data subject’s consent;
- transmit the data to third parties (processor - article 4, par. 8, GDPR: "a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller") exclusively for purposes instrumental to what is expressly requested and carefully selected by us;
- communicate the data to third parties for activities related to what is of interest or if it is required by law, regulation or community legislation;
- prior to explicit consent (article 4, paragraph 11, GDPR: "the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her") communicate the data to third parties for their autonomous processing;
- answer requests for access to personal data, rectify or delete them, exercise the right to be forgotten, limit the processing or the right to object to their processing. Guarantee the exercise of the right to data portability and the opposition to the processing of data for purposes of information communications regarding our projects and requests for financial contributions to support our institutional activities;
- guarantee correct and lawful processing of data, safeguarding confidentiality, and apply appropriate safety measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of said data.
Information to be provided pursuant to art. 13, GDPR and the criteria used to determine the limits of data storage
As detailed in the sections which allow you to access - by releasing your personal data - the services reserved for data subjects of our website, the data requested are used to answer requests expressly made by the data subject. In particular, all data collection and subsequent processing activities are aimed at pursuing the institutional aims of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus, in particular for:
- regular and one-off donations (by credit card, bank transfer or other means of payment);
- access or request for information for citizens' rights protection services;
- subscription to our newsletter;
- request to collaborate with our organization;
- signing of petitions, initiatives or specific projects;
- request for information.
The forms to be completed - on-line or to be downloaded - include both data that are strictly necessary to access what is of interest, their non-disclosure not allowing the processing of the request, and optional data. Therefore the data subject is free to supply personal data contained in the request forms or requested in contacts with Cittadinanzattiva for information or for other purposes listed above. In the case of mandatory data supply, their absence may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. The need to consider the supply of data as mandatory to join individual projects or individual initiatives or to ask for information is in compliance with the provisions of art. 25, GDPR "Data Protection by design and by default", which require prior assessment of appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as "pseudonymisation" (Article 4, par. 5, GDPR: "the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person"), aimed at effectively implementing data protection principles, such as minimization, and to incorporate the necessary guarantees into the processing in order to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and protect the rights of data subjects. Cittadinanzattiva Onlus has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that, by default, it processes only the personal data necessary for the specific purpose of the processing deriving from the project to which the data subject has voluntarily agreed to. All the processing operations carried out on our website will be both on paper and electronic or telematic tools, with methods related to the purposes for which the data were collected and in compliance with the current safety regulations, for the purposes specified from time to time in the information to be provided pursuant to art. 13, GDPR.
Cittadinanzattiva Onlus will not use the data supplied for purposes other than those related to the service to which the data subject has subscribed, and, in any case, only within the limits indicated from time to time in the information to be provided pursuant to art. 13, GDPR.
For purposes regarding the supply of the service requested by the data subject, the data may be made available to third parties, who will act as autonomous data controllers, and who will provide instrumental services apt to satisfy the data subject's request (e.g. credit institutions or credit card issuers for donation payments) or to whom data communication is necessary in order to comply with legal or regulatory provisions.
Personal data may be processed for purposes other than those for which the data subject has given consent only prior explicit assent by the latter. In particular, they may be processed for purposes of "social advertising" and for marketing purposes with or without "profiling" (art. 4, par. 4, GDPR - "any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements"), that is, based on the interests and preferences shown by browsing the website or filling in the forms presented therein, as well as surveys and researches. For further clarification, the data will also be processed for purposes of promotional, informative and institutional contacts regarding our projects, fundraising activities and initiatives, surveys and research reserved for participants to our activities. This right and the right to information services are acquired upon joining any single Cittadinanzattiva outreach project. Therefore, the data will be stored in our archives for the period of time necessary to provide such information services. This period will be also justified by the legitimate interest of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus to keep a constant relationship with the party involved and to keep him or her informed about awareness actions which Cittadinanzattiva Onlus considers useful to disseminate their full commitment to the realization of its mission. This legitimate interest is admitted pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter f), GDPR as an alternative way in place of the explicit consent by the interested party. Obviously, this storage period will be extended as long as the interest the data subject is interested in staying in contact with Cittadinanzattiva Onlus: when the relationship with our organisation is no longer in the data subject’s interest it will be sufficient to inform Cittadinanzattiva Onlus by using the procedures explained below and Cittadinanzattiva Onlus will adopt all technical and organisational measures to avoid any future contacts. Likewise, if desired, the data will be processed for future contacts which will be entertained for the above mentioned purposes and executed in a personalised manner on the basis of behavioural characteristics (e.g. activities joined, area of residence, age), regarding interests and preferences linked to our operations ("profiling", as defined above). Profiling will involve the selection of the information stored regarding the data subject and communications will be in line with the information at our disposal thus avoiding to propose initiatives which might be of no interest. The data will be stored as long as Cittadinanzattiva Onlus continues its mission with projects, initiatives, actions and activities which may require economic contributions or that intend to raise public awareness (e.g. petitions, participation in civic action projects) that are of interest to the data subject since they reflect his or her characteristics and behaviour and are therefore of his or her interest. Also in this case, such storage will cease if the interested party expresses opposition at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for profiling that is connected to direct marketing.
The storage of data for administrative, accounting and tax purposes is limited to the time period specifically set in the current regulations.
Moreover, the data may be disclosed to third-party non-profit organizations, project partners, institutions, for autonomous use (as independent data controller) for their institutional purposes: such "communication" will occur only if the data subject concerned has expressed his or her explicit consent. The transfer of personal data to other countries can only take place with the data subject’s consent. These are activities mainly related to the data subject's support of the distance adoption project, to allow the creation of a link between beneficiary and contributor. These third parties are members of the international network of which Cittadinanzattiva Onlus is a partner or has a partnership relation.
The data may be supplied to third parties, subject to the data subject’s express and specific informed consent, as described above, for autonomous, use having primary purpose of promotional contact. The dissemination of data, subject to the data subject’s consent, may be connected to the type of service or initiative to which the data subject has subscribed (e.g. list of subscribers of an online petition).
The personal data collected will be made available to persons authorized by Cittadinanzattiva Onlus pursuant to art. 29, GDPR which carry out essential processing activities for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above; the categories of persons authorized for processing are each time specified in the information note. In general terms, these are the persons responsible for providing specific services, for administration, for the management of information services, for relationships with real and potential supporters, for organizers of information campaigns on our projects.
The processing connected to the web services of this website takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus and is handled by technical personnel authorized to process it. Should the need arise, the related data can be processed by the staff of third-party companies who are responsible for the maintenance of the technological part of the website (responsible for the processing pursuant to art. 28, GDPR), at their offices.
Cittadinanzattiva Onlus - domiciled in Via Cereate 6, 00183, Rome, is the data controller (art. 4, par. 7, GDPR: "the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data"), pursuant to and for the purposes of the GDPR, as it decides how and for what reasons, indicated in the information to be provided to data subjects, collects and uses personal data supplied by the data subject, as well as with which tools it processes them and which safety procedures are activated to guarantee their integrity, confidentiality and availability, in compliance with the obligations and responsibilities set forth in art. 24, GDPR.
The right to delete, modify or supplement the data already voluntarily supplied are guaranteed, as well as requesting blocking, transformation into an anonymous form or opposing their processing for legitimate reasons or if the data subject does not wish to receive "social advertising" even with "profiling", or limit the processing and exercises the right to data portability. Furthermore, it is also possible to apply to the supervisory authority. Thanks to the exercise of these rights data subjects will be able to control the handling of their data even after their being supplied.
Rights of data subjects
Right of access by the data subject (art. 15, GDPR)
Any person has the right to know if his or her personal data are being processed and, therefore, has the right to access to the personal data and the following information:
- 1. the purposes of the processing (e.g. management of a donation, management of a case ...);
- 2. the categories of personal data concerned; (e.g. personal data, behavioural data)
- 3. recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- 4. where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- 5. the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- 6. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- 7. where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- 8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject (e.g. if the data subject has linked a profile of donation habits by cross-referencing the donation amount with frequency and campaign).
Right to rectification (art. 16, GDPR)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing an additional statement.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (art. 17, GDPR)
The data subject has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him or her and Cittadinanzattiva Onlus is under the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay, where one of the following grounds applies:
- 1. personal data are no longer necessary regarding the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- 2. the consent on which the processing is based is revoked and if there is no other legal ground for the processing itself (e.g. legitimate interest, regulatory or contractual obligations);
- 3. Opposition to processing for marketing and profiling purposes and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
- 4. personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- 5. personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
Right to restriction of processing (art. 18, GDPR)
The data subject has the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of his or her personal data for one of the following reasons:
- 1. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- 2. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead (e.g. the processing not be carried out for marketing purposes but only for management and administrative reasons);
- 3. although data for processing purposes are no longer required, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend his or her right in court;
- 4. the data subject has objected to the processing if the said processing is based on his or her own legitimate interest, pending verification of the possible prevalence of his or her legitimate reasons in respect of those of the owner.
Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (art. 19, GDPR)
The data subject has the right to request that the correction or erasure of data or the limitation of their processing be communicated by Cittadinanzattiva Onlus to other subjects to whom the said data have been disclosed. Cittadinanzattiva Onlus might not comply with the request, if the means to be used are disproportionate to the right to privacy invoked by the data subject.
Right to data portability ("data portability") (art. 20, GDPR)
This right allows the data subject to receive in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form his or her personal data supplied to a subject who submits the said data to processing and has the right to transmit them to a subject for use of the latter without impediment by the subject to whom he has provided them. This right can be exercised in the following cases:
- 1. processing is based on consent or on a contract or on pre-contractual measures requested by the same data subject and at the same time
- 2. processing is carried out by automated means.
The data subject has the right to obtain that his or her data be transmitted directly from one subject to another (from the one he or she has given them to another he or she wants them to be transmitted to), if technically possible.
Right to object (art. 21, GDPR)
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her data for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus or that of third parties. If personal data are processed for marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to said processing of his or her personal data for such purposes, including profiling if connected to such marketing activity.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (Article 22, GDPR)
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her. In particular, it has the right to oppose to profiling through automated processes.
This right shall not apply if the decision:
- is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract;
- is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests;
- is based on the data subject's explicit consent.
The data subject has the right to express his or her opinion and to challenge the decision of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus.
Criteria used to define the data storage time limit
The data will be kept in our archives (art. 4, par. 6, GDPR: "any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis") by different criteria according to the data category, the nature of the processing and the purposes of the processing itself. The criteria or precise storage time limits are described in the information to be provided pursuant to art. 13, GDPR at the time of the supply of personal data.
In principle, the following evaluations of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus are valid to establish the criterion for data storage:
- 1. all data relative to donations are kept as long as the relationship remains active and for a number of years equal to that which laws, regulations, also those of the EU, set for administrative and accounting purposes
- 2. all data of contributors or people interested in our mission used for marketing purposes are kept for the period necessary to provide the information services reserved for these individuals. This right and information services are acquired upon joining the project involving the donation. This period is also justified by the legitimate interest of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus to maintain a constant relationship with the contributor to keep him or her informed about the projects which could be funded with the contribution of the donor or on awareness campaigns that Cittadinanzattiva Onlus considers useful to organise in order to show its full commitment to the realization of its mission. This legitimate interest is admitted pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter f), GDPR as an alternative approach to explicit consent by the interested party. Obviously, this storage period will be extended as long as the data subject’s interest in interacting with Cittadinanzattiva Onlus lasts: if there is no more interest, it will be sufficient to send a communication in this respect through the procedures referred to in the paragraph "Rights of the data subjects" and Cittadinanzattiva Onlus will adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures to interrupt the contact
- 3. all data used for marketing activities which include profiling, the processing of which is supported by the explicit consent of the data subject, are kept as long as the profile of the interested party is in line with the personalised communications created through the cross-referencing of the information at our disposal and, therefore, as long as Cittadinanzattiva Onlus continues its mission with projects, initiatives, actions and activities that require economic contributions or that aim at raising public awareness (e.g. petitions, emergency appeals, canvassing and surveys) which are of interest to the data subject who has given consent to receive information of this kind and which reflects the characteristics and behaviour of the said subject and are, therefore, of his or her specific interest and are not irrelevant. Also in this case, such storage would come to an end if the interested party expresses opposition at any time to the processing of his or her personal data for such purposes, including profiling if connected to direct marketing.
Once the periods of time set out above have elapsed, the identification data are transformed into an anonymous form and used only for statistical reports which do not allow to trace the identity of the person, but which are useful for adapting the projects, initiatives and actions for the realization and achievement of the statutory and institutional objectives of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus. Personal data will therefore be destroyed.
Personal data can be processed, either manually or electronically or telematically, directly by Cittadinanzattiva Onlus or by third parties – constantly monitored in their work by the latter - who, with their experience, technical and professional skills and reliability, carry out processing operations on behalf of our association, in compliance with safety and the confidentiality of information regulations. The person responsible for the data processing is "the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller" (art. 4, par. 8, GDPR) and is contractually bound by Cittadinanzattiva Onlus with the definition of operating limits on data, the data it may process and the categories to which they refer and with the prohibition of using in any other way from that to which was entrusted to him or her. The person responsible for the data processing can, if formally authorized by Cittadinanzattiva Onlus, make use of other processors who are contractually bound to those appointed directly by Cittadinanzattiva Onlus, therefore any violation committed by the said other processors fall under the responsibility of the primary processor not of Cittadinanzattiva Onlus.
Third parties to whom data are transmitted.
What are cookies and how they are used by Cittadinanzattiva.
Cookies are pieces of data saved on the hard disk of a PC which are sent from the browser to a web server and keep track of the use of the network. They allow to know the services, the websites visited and the movements of a user within a website.
Therefore this information is not provided voluntarily and directly and leaves a trace. The data collected through cookies is used for technical needs, in order to guarantee easier, immediate and quick access to the website and its services and allows an easier navigation to the users.
User profiling cookies may also be used prior to user’s consent in order to create profiles based on website sections or actions performed by the user either on this website or by browsing the web.
The use of c.d. session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the website. The c.d. sessions cookies used in this website avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. In any case, users can set up the browser in order to be notified when a cookie is received and then decide whether to accept it or not.
Computer systems and software procedures employed to operate this website acquire, during their normal operations, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names employed by users connecting to the website, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error or similar) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are handled only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are then deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Safety of personal data
Cittadinanzattiva Onlus adopts appropriate and preventive safety measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of personal data. As established by the law provisions governing the safety of personal data, technical, logistical and organizational measures are developed to prevent damage including accidental loss, alterations, improper and unauthorized use of data concerning the user.
In particular, Cittadinanzattiva Onlus has implemented suitable technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of safety appropriate to the risk that could affect your rights and your freedom, including privacy and confidentiality. Cittadinanzattiva Onlus adopts safety criteria which include, among others:
- “pseudonymisation” (art. 4, par 5, GDPR: “the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person”) and data encryption
- systems which permanently safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services
- systems for promptly restoring the availability of and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
- procedures for testing, verifying and regularly assessing the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the safety of the data processing.
Similar preventive safety measures are adopted by third parties (data processors) to whom Cittadinanzattiva Onlus has entrusted data processing operations on its behalf.
Cittadinanzattiva Onlus is not responsible for any false information sent directly by the user (e.g. correctness of the e-mail address or postal address or other personal data), as well as information concerning him or her which has been provided by a third party, also unlawfully.
Credit card and financial information necessary for donations
In the case of donations made by credit card, Cittadinanzattiva Onlus guarantees maximum confidentiality and safety in operations. The financial information about the credit card (number, expiry date, holder’s particulars) may only be known by the issuing institution. Cittadinanzattiva Onlus will only be notified a code ("token") without the possibility of linking it to the identity of the credit card holder or to the credit card details, unless in exceptional cases.
Finally, as a rule, Cittadinanzattiva Onlus assumes no responsibility concerning unauthorized or fraudulent use by third parties of information pertaining to the means used for the transaction related to the donation.
Elio Rosati - Data Processor,
Your registration has been confirmed
Thank you for signing up. You will receive an email with the link to confirm
Your email will be removed from our lists
On this page, there are listed web and press releases that deal with the activities promoted by Cittadinanzattiva both at the national and European level, with particular attention to those carried out by the organization’s European branch Active Citizenship Network.
The articles below are written in different languages and cover the different fields of activities in which Cittadinanzattiva/ACN operates. They are arranged by date, starting from the most recent one.
When the article is not in English, the language is specified.
- VACCINE TODAY (September 6th, 2021): Can we protect routine immunisation in a time of covid-19?
- ADVANCES IN HEALTH AND BEHAVIOR - VOL 4 N° 1 (published Aug 4, 2021): Awarded innovative and educational good practices against chronic pain across Europe
- AGING CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH (28 July 2021): The role of collaborative, multistakeholder partnerships in reshaping the health management of patients with noncommunicable diseases during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ADVANCES IN HEALTH AND BEHAVIOR (Jul 29, 2021 – Vol 4 No 1 (2021)): Actions and re-actions of civic society and Patients Advocacy Groups across Europe during Covid-19 pandemic: Sharing good practices for more resilient Health Care Systems
- THE ECONOMIST INTELLIGENCE UNIT (28 June 2021): Country-level covid-19 pandemic response analysis and lessons learned
- FOCUS ON MEDICAL SCIENCES JOURNAL (29 June - Issue Vol. 7 No 1): ERNs Multi-Stakeholder Forum to Enhance Patients' Rights and to Enhance Cooperation on Cross-border Healthcare
- HEALTH EUROPA (11th June 2021): European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain: Collecting Good Practices
THE EUROPEAN FILES (May 2021): How to further engage European citizens to improve the health system and make it more resilient and efficient
HELP CONSUMATORI (21 May, 2021): Global Health Summit, Cittadinanzattiva lancia 10 proposte alle Istituzioni (IT)
SANITÀ INFORMAZIONE (6 May, 2021): XV Giornata europea dei diritti del malato: la resilienza dei sistemi sanitari passa per la trasparenza e la cooperazione a livello internazionale (IT)
IN SALUTE NEWS (6 May, 2021): XV Giornata europea dei diritti del malato: 10 raccomandazioni al Parlamento e alla Commissione Europea (IT)
HELP CONSUMATORI (6 May, 2021): Giornata dei diritti del malato, un manifesto per i pazienti non-Covid (IT)
TREVISO TODAY (4 May, 2021): XV Giornata europea dei diritti del malato il 5 e 6 maggio (IT)
- VITA (6th May 2021): Giornata europea dei diritti del malato: 10 raccomandazioni al Parlamento e alla Commissione UE (IT)
- Quotidiano Sanità (6th May 2021): Giornata europea diritti malato. Da rete europea di Cittadinanzattiva "dieci" raccomandazioni a Parlamento e Commissione UE (IT)
- Il Farmacista Online (6th May 2021): Giornata europea diritti malato. Da rete europea di Cittadinanzattiva "dieci" raccomandazioni a Parlamento e Commissione UE (IT)
- HEALTH EUROPA (6th May 2021): Supporting nurses on the frontline (for the download, click here)
- HEALTH EUROPA (6th May 2021): Tackling cancer care inefficiencies in Europe’s future (for the download, click here)
- HEALTH EUROPA (5th May 2021): Equal and accessible healthcare in the EU (for the download, click here)
- HEALTH EUROPA (5th May 2021): Patients’ Rights Day: recommendations towards a European Health Union
- HEALTH EUROPA (4th May 2021): Health at the heart of the conference on the future of Europe (for the download, click here)
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY Issue 17 (4th May 2021): special feature: European Patients’ Rights Day (pag. 308- 320) (for the download, click here)
- DIÁRIO DE COIMBRA (18 Apr. 2021): Fórum Europeu discute prevenção do cancro em tempo de pandemia (PT)
- ASSOCIAÇÃO EUROPEIA DE SAÚDE EDUCATIVA E PREVENTIVA EM EPIGENÉTICA (18 Apr 2021): 3º Fórum Anual Europeu de Saúde Preventiva e Epigenética (PT)
- SERVIÇO DE SAÚDE DA RAM (18 Apr 2021): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- OBSERVADOR (18 Apr 2021): Direitos dos doentes oncológicos (PT)
- INSTITUTO NACIONAL PARA A REABILITAÇÃO (18 Apr 2021): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- ESCOLA SUPERIOR DE SAÚDE DE SANTA MARIA (18 Apr 2021): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- CORREIO DOS AÇORES (17 Apr 2021): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes celebra -se amanhã assinalado com programa em Ponta Delgada (PT)
- AÇORIANO ORIENTAL (17 Apr. 2021): Mas Saúde – respeitando os Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- SAPO-LIFESTYLE (16 Apr 2021): COVID-19: Fórum Europeu vai discutir a prevenção do cancro em tempo de pandemia (PT)
- NOTÍCIAS AO MINUTO (16 Apr 2021): Fórum Europeu vai discutir a prevenção do cancro em tempo de pandemia (PT)
- CANAL S+ (16 Apr 2021): Covid-19: Fórum Europeu vai discutir a prevenção do cancro em tempo de pandemia (PT)
- MUNICIPIO DE LEIRIA (16 Apr 2021): Fórum Europeu de Saúde e Epigenética | “Dia Europeu dos direitos dos Doentes” (PT)
- RADIO REGIONAL DO CENTRO (16 Apr 2021): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS (Vol 3 No 1 (2021)): Local public services and sustainable development goals: From a national perspective to a European joint action
- JOURNAL OF VACCINES RESEARCH & VACCINATION (Volume 7 • Issue 1 • 100017 - published on Apr 16, 2021): Enlarging access to vaccination in Italy according to the citizens and the pharmacists’ perspective
- “LATEST STUDIES ON IMMUNOLOGY” (eBook published on Apr. 2021): Chapter 1 "Vaccination: the pathway for a concrete citizens’ engagement"
- CANALE ENERGIA (30 Mar 2021): Diventare più efficienti con il questionario di Nudge (IT)
- FAMILY MEDICINE AND MEDICAL SCIENCE RESEARCH (Vol.10 Iss.3 No:267 - published on 26-03-2021): Towards A European Health Union: The Key Role of the Civil Society and Patients Advocacy Groups for More Resilient Health Care Systems
- FAMILY MEDICINE AND MEDICAL SCIENCE RESEARCH (Vol.10 Iss.3 No:262 - published on 16-03-2021): A Civic Audit to Monitor Oncological Facilities across Italy: an Advocacy Tool in Line with the New Ambitious EU4Health Programme
- INNOVATION NEWS NETWORK (15th March 2021): EU citizens and institutions and the Sustainable Development Goals
- JOURNAL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH AND HEALTH SCIENCES (JMRHS) (Volume 04 Issue 03 March 2021): Europe’s beating cancer plan & citizens’ engagement – The Manifesto for the right to personalized medicine for cancer patients
- RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS (Vol 3 No 1 (2021)): SDGs and the engagement of EU citizens: The role of behavioral science in the energy transition
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (pag.208-209) (2 Mar 2021): Citizen engagement and consumer policy - towards the SDGs
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (pag.210-213) (2 Mar 2021): Policy and people - two keys to a sustainable future
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (pag.214-217) (2 Mar 2021): The citizens at the heart of Europe
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (pag.218-221) (2 Mar 2021): Citizens and institutions - the path to Europe’s future
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (pag.168-170) (2 Mar 2021): Fighting the AMR paradoxes in the age of COVID-19
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (2 Mar 2021): The Innovation Platform Issue 5
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (01 Apr 2021): NUDGE project releases new survey on energy consumption and consumer behaviour (EN)
- CONSUMER (Apr. 2020): Derechos para nuestra salud (ES)
- CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH AND POLICY - ANTIMICROBIAL STEWARDSHIP PROJECT NEWSLETTER (March 2021): Patient-centered Approach to AMR and COVID-19
- LA NOTIZIA (28 Feb, 2021): Politiche ambientali europee. Un fronte comune per condividerle. Nasce un Gruppo con dentro società civile e istituzioni. A sostenerlo anche quattro eurodeputati italiani (IT)
- LA NOTIZIA (28 Feb, 2021): Politiche ambientali europee. Un fronte comune per condividerle. Nasce un Gruppo con dentro società civile e istituzioni. A sostenerlo anche quattro eurodeputati italiani (IT)
- CLINICAL CASE REPORTS JOURNAL (24 Feb 2021):The Relevance of the European Charter of Patients’ Rights as a Tool for Advocacy in the Framework of the Covid-19 Pandemic
- ENEL RADIO (23 Feb 2021): Valore condiviso (IT)
- ANSA (17 Feb 2021): Per un’Europa sostenibile serve maggior protagonismo dei cittadini (IT)
- ALLEANZA ITALIANA PER LO SVILUPPO SOSTENIBILE (17 Feb 2021): Solo attraverso un maggior protagonismo dei cittadini si avrà un’Europa più sostenibile (IT)
- CONSUMERS’ FORUM (16 Feb 2021): Come rendere la sostenibilià una scelta semplice per icittadinieuropei (IT)
- UNIPOLIS (16 Feb 2021): Come rendere la sostenibilià una scelta semplice per ic ittadini europei (IT)
- CIRCULARITY (16 Feb 2021): Making sustainability an easy choice for EU citizens
- IMPRONTA ETICA (16 Feb 2021): 16/02 Making sustainability an easy choice for EU citizens (IT)
- JANUA FORUM (15 Feb 2021): Domani alle 10.00 segui l’evento di Cittadinanzattiva, Ecu e ASviS sul contributo dei cittadini alla sostenibilità (IT)
- EUROPEAN CONSUMERS UNION (15 Feb 2021): Comunicato stampa Cittadinanzattiva - ECU- Asvis (IT)
- VITA (15 Feb 2021): Sviluppo Sostenibile: nasce il Gruppo Inter-Instituzionale fra organizzazioni civiche ed eurodeputati (IT)
- HELP CONSUMATORI (15 Feb 2021): Sviluppo sostenibile, nasce il Gruppo Inter-Instituzionale (IT)
- REDATTORE SOCIALE (15 Feb 2021): Sviluppo Sostenibile, nasce il Gruppo inter-instituzionale con Cittadinanzattiva (IT)
- ANSA (15 Feb 2021): Svilupposo stenibile: intergruppo società civile-politici UE (IT)
- ECO IN CITTÀ (15 Feb 2021): Il 16 febbraio segue l’evento Cittadinanzattiva, Ecu, ASvi Ssusostenibilità e ruolo dei cittadini (IT)
- ALLEANZA ITALIANA PER LO SVILUPPO SOSTENIBILE(11 Feb 2021): Come rendere la sostenibilità una scelta semplice per icittadinieuropei (IT)
- ASSOCIAZIONE GIORNALISTI EUROPEI (14 Feb 2021): AVVENIMENTI(IT)
- MOVIMENTO EUROPEO NEWSLETTER/2006-2021: VI SEGNALIAMO(IT)
- CANALE ENERGIA (04 Feb 2021): La scienza comportamentale per aiutare i cittadini a fare più efficienza energetica (IT).
- EL 19 DIGITAL (28 Jan. 2021): Bélgica participamos en Seminario sobre Prevención y Vacunas en la era Covid-19 (ES)
- CANALE ENERGIA (25 Jan, 2021): Nudge, ovvero la scienza comportamentale a servizio dell’efficienza energetica (IT)
- JOURNAL OF MEDICAL INTERNET RESEARCH (Jan 19, 2021): Digital health tools for the management of non-communicable diseases during and after the Covid-19 pandemic: perspectives of patients and caregivers
- AÇORIANO ORIENTAL (24 December 2020): A Vacinação contra o coronavírus (PT)
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (ISSUE 16, Dec. 2020): Fighting the AMR paradoxes in the age of covid-19
- JOURNAL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH AND HEALTH SCIENCES (Volume 03 Issue 12 December 2020): The relevance of pain management & relief in the COVID-19 outbreak: an evaluation of the ten years implementation of the dedicated law in Italy
- HEALTH EUROPA (1 Dec. 2020): Fighting the AMR paradoxes in the age of COVID-19
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (Nov 2020): Special Fosus vaccines (pagg. 140-157)
- AÇORIANO ORIENTAL (29th November 2020): Mais Saúde - além da COVID-19
- JOURNALOF BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (Nov. 2020): Addressing the Life-Course Approach in Vaccination Policy across Europe: The Case History of Spain
- BEAM Alliance (19th November 2020): XIV European Patients’ Rights Day 2020 – Towards an AMR citizens’ alliance
- EU-JAMRAI (18th November 2020): XIV European Patients’ Rights Day - 2020
- EAPCT (13th November 2020): 14° European Patients' Rights Day - 18th & 19th November 2020
- VACCINES TODAY (11 Nov 2020): Flu in a time of Covid: Italian regions step up flu vaccine campaigns
- ARC JOURNAL OF NURSING AND HEALTHCARE (volume 6, Issue 2, 2020): “Hungary: Addressing the life-course immunization approach in the national vaccination policy”
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (6 Nov 2020): Fighting for what’s right: protecting the older population
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (5 Nov 2020): The vaccine industry – meeting the challenges of COVID-19
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (4 Nov 2020): Community pharmacies – ready to act as a vaccine gateway
HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (3 Nov 2020): Influenza vaccine supply in Italy during the COVID-19 pandemic
HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (3 Nov 2020): Vaccination: the pathway for concrete citizens’ engagement
HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (2 Nov 2020): Resilient immunisation systems in Europe: a multi-stakeholder debate
- Sjukvårdspodden (26 October 2020): Interview with Active Citizenship Network's Director, in occasion of 2020 "Fokus Patient" (SWE)
- WAD (23 Oct 2020): Tutela della salute, politichesanitarie (IT)
- Public Health and Research Journal (Volume: 2, Issue: 2): Addressing (Low) Back Pain in the Era of the European Pillar of Social Rights: Assessing Impact and Sharing Good Practices Across Europe
- MATHEWS JOURNAL OF NURSING AND HEALTH CARE (Volume 2, Issue 1 - 2020): The Relevance of the “Charter of Rights against Unnecessary Pain” in the Framework of the Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan
- ZELENA ENERGETSKA ZADRUGA-GREEN ENERGY COOPERATIVE (October 2020): Nudge
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PUBLIC HEALTH (Volume 30, Issue Supplement 5; published: 30 September 2020): Societal Impact of Pain thematic network – from European recommendations to national implementations
- PODCAST “19 CONVERSATIONS” by EFPIA (17th Sept 2020): “Will COVID-19 vaccines be safe?”
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM - ISSUE 3 (Sept 2020): The role of citizens in achieving a low-carbon future
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY - Issue 14 (Sept 2020): “Tell us about your way of working with chronic pain and win!”
- CLCI SUMMER NEWSLETTER (August 2020): "Joined for Vaccination": Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in the EU - a multi-stakeholder approach
- EROSKI CONSUMER (25 Jul 2020): Los 14 derechos del paciente: descubrecuáles son y cómopuedeshacerlosvaler (ES)
- CONSUMER (25 July 2020). Los 14 derechos del paciente: descubre cuáles son y cómo puedes hacerlos valer (ES)
- VACCINES TODAY (15th July 2020): “Vaccination? Come back later…I can’t tell you when”
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (10th July 2020): “Tell us about your way of working with chronic pain and win!”
- CORRIERE.IT-CORRIERE SALUTE (2 July 2020): La medicina digitale alla prova. I pazienti valutano quanto è «umana» (IT)
- CORRIERE DELLA SERA (2 July 2020): Innovazione digitale, ma «umana» (IT)
- PAIN ALLIANCE EUROPE (1 July 2020): Read about the latest news from PAE member Active Citizenship Network!
- TRENDS IN MEDICINE (Volume 20: 1-3): Europe’s beating cancer plan & citizens’ engagement – The case history of the civic monitoring of onco-hematological Day Hospitals across Italy
- EUROPEAN PUBLIC HEALTH ALLIANCE (24 Jun 2020): Polluting vehicles will not drive Italy out of the crisis
- ANNALS OF VACCINES AND IMMUNIZATION (04 June 2020): Addressing the Life-Course Approach in Vaccination Policy across Europe: The Case History of Poland
- INNOVATION NEWS NETWORK (4th June 2020): The key role played by pharmacies, according to the citizens (download the .pdf version)
- ADVANCES IN HEALTH AND BEHAVIOR - VOL 3 N° 1 (2020): Life course immunization approach across Europe: Focus on Hungary, Poland and Spain
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (Issue 13 - 2020): "For vaccination? Come back .... I can't tell you when"
- CORREIO DOS AÇORES (28 April 2020): Mudar nao depende dos governantes, mas de todo nos” Pag.1, 2 (PT)
- DEMOCRACY INTERNATIONAL (23 April 2020): Democracy and civic space in the eye of a health storm
- HEALTH EUROPA (20 April 2020): European Patients’ Rights Day: nurses delivering direct patient care
- ENTIDADE REGULADORA DA SAÚDE (18 April 2020): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- CORREIO DOS AÇORES (18 April 2020): É cada vez mais premente que os doentes conheçam os seus direitos (PT)
- RÁDIO ATLÂNTIDA (17 Apr 2020): Fórum Europeu de Saúde e Epigenética arranca sábado em formato online (PT)
- SOMOS PACIENTES (17 April 2020): Una estrategia común contra el coronavirus, un derecho de los pacientes (ES)
- SOMOS PACIENTES (17th April 2020): “Una estrategia común contra el coronavirus, un derecho de los pacientes”
- CORREIO DOS AÇORES (17th April 2020): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes junta especialistas dos Açores, de Portugal continental e do estrangeiro
- HOSPITAL ST. LOUIS' PODCAST (16th April 2020): European Patients' Rights Day (EN - PT)
- EFPIA (7th April 2020): Indoors, but active and open more than ever to collaboration. From Italy, a story of ordinary civic commitment to protect health as a common good
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF VACCINES & VACCINATION (Volume 6 Issue 1 - 2020): Active citizens in Europe advocate for vaccination
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (Issue 01 - March 2020): Towards an EU network of good practices’ managers to better address the societal impact of pain
- NEW MEDICAL ECONOMICS (Nº 104, 31 January 2020): Estrategias para la Vacunación a lo largo de toda la vida en España (ES)
- ORDINE PROVINCIALE DEI MEDICI CHIRURGHI E DEGLI ODONTOIATRI DI MILANO (21 Nov. 2020): Premiata a Bruxelles l'App di RED-Milano
- FONDAZIONE ISAL (11th Nov. 2019): Appena concluso il simposio europeo Societal Impact of Pain (IT)
- TECNOMEDICINA (9th Nov. 2019): Un premio europeo per l’app che aiuta contro il dolore cronico (IT)
- CANAL4 DIARIO (7th Nov. 2019): Sine Dolore premia las buenas prácticas en el tratamiento del dolor (ES)
- SINE DOLORE (7th Nov. 2019): The winners of the prize for good practices in pain management will visit the Sine Dolore World Park
- OSPEDALE NIGUARDA (6th Nov. 2019): Un premio europeo per l’app che aiuta contro il dolore cronico (IT)
- SIP PLATFORM (6th Nov. 2019): Award ceremony for european civic prize on chronic pain
- EURACTIV (8 Oct 2019): Healthy vaccines ecosystem: A tough equation to solve
- EUROPEAN PUBLIC HEALTH ALLIANCE (24 Jun 2020): Polluting vehicles will not drive Italy out of the crisis
- ADVANCES IN HEALTH AND BEHAVIOR (2019, 2): Digital health solutions to fight pain awarded at the European level
- Vaccine (Volume 37, Issue 44, 16 October 2019): The life-course approach to vaccination: Harnessing the benefits of vaccination throughout life
- CANAL4 DIARIO (14th May, 2019): El Sine Dolore World Park 2020 acogerá el nuevo International Multidisciplinary Pain Management Center Sine Dolore (ES)
- ANIS (14th May, 2019): El Sine Dolore World Park 2020 acogerá el nuevo International Multidisciplinary Pain Management Center Sine Dolore (ES)
- RADIO RTE DUBLIN (14 May 2019): "It's not all about money"
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY (1 May 2019): European Patients’ Rights Day 2019
- LA SICILIA (26 Apr. 2019): Domani 13ª giornata europea dedicata ai diritti del malato
- GIORNALE L'ORA (24 Apr. 2019): XIII Giornata europea dei diritti del malato. Comunicato alla cittadinanza
- PRIMASTAMPA.EU (24 Apr. 2019): Catania, in programma la Giornata europea dei diritti del malato
- THE MALTA INDIPENDENT (20 Apr. 2019): Rights whi not be take
- TOGETHER FOR LIFE (19 April 2019): Sfidat e Pacientëve me Hemofili në Shqipëri/Challenges of Hemophilia Patients in Albania? (Albanian)
- QUOTIDIANO DI SICILIA (19 Apr. 2019): Giornata dei diritti del malato, iniziative anche in Sicilia
- THE MALTA INDIPENDENT (19 Apr. 2019): European Patients’ Rights Day: Rights which should not be taken lightly
- LAC NEWS 24 (18 Apr. 2019): Sanità, conoscere i propri diritti è il primo passo per il loro rispetto
- CN24 (18 Apr. 2019): Giornata Europea dei diritti del malato: le liste di attesa (IT)
- GOVERNO DA REPÚBLICA PORTUGUESA - MINISTÉRIO DA SAÚDE (18 April 2019): Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- TV SCAN (18 April 2019): Dita Evropiane e të Drejtave të Pacientit/European Day of the Patient's Rights (Albanian)
- QUOTIDIANO SANITÀ (18 Apr. 2019): Liste di attesa. Cittadinanzattiva-Tdm, organizzate oltre 50 iniziative per incontrare e informare i cittadini sui loro diritti e doveri
- IL FARMACISTA ONLINE (18 Apr. 2019): Liste di attesa. Cittadinanzattiva-Tdm, organizzate oltre 50 iniziative per incontrare e informare i cittadini sui loro diritti e doveri
- ANSA.IT (18 Apr. 2019): Giornata europea diritti del malato, tema liste d'attesa
- GIORNALE DI SICILIA (18 Apr. 2019): Giornata europea diritti del malato, tema liste d'attesa
- VITA.IT (18 Apr. 2019): Giornata europea dei diritti del malato: oltre 50 iniziative in tutta Italia
- EFANET (18 Apr. 2019): Delivering patient value discussed at EU Parliament
- THE IRISH TIMES (18 Apr. 2019): Patients call for European charter of rights
- HELP CONSUMATORI (18 Apr. 2019): Giornata diritti malato, Cittadinanzattiva mette al centro le liste di attesa
- MALTA HEALTH NETWORK (18 Apr. 2019): European Patients’ Rights Day
- ESPRIU FOUNDATION(17 Apr. 2019): Health cooperatives are a clear commitment to patients’ rights
- AÇORIANO ORIENTAL (15 Apr. 2019): Saúde - Os Direitos dos Cidadãos e as Eleições para o Parlamento Europeu (PT)
- EURONEWS(9 Apr. 2019): How the EU fails patients trying to access critical medicines
- AÇORIANO ORIENTAL (10 Apr. 2019): 13º Dia Europeu Dos Direitos Dos Doentes (PT)
- EU REPORTER(10 Apr. 2019): Conference, Digital Day 3, and the rights of patients
- PATIENT FOCUSED MEDICINES DEVELOPMENT (9 Apr. 2019): XIII EUROPEAN PATIENTS' RIGHTS DAY
- AVARRA EN EUROPA (8 Apr. 2019): Join us for the XIII European patients' rights day 2019! 9th & 10th april 2019, European Parliament, Bruxelles
- EUROPEAN DATA JOURNALISM NETWORK (19 Mar. 2019): From low trust in institutions to the rise of 'critical citizenship
- EUROPEAN DATA JOURNALISM NETWORK (19 Mar. 2019): Gli effetti della sfiducia nelle istituzioni
- IL SALVAGENTE (16 Mar. 2019):Ecu, la nuova associazione consumatori europea a guida italiana
- HELP CONSUMATORI (15 Mar. 2019): Una nuova associazione europea dei consumatori: European Consumers Union (IT)
- MOVIMENTO CONSUMATORI (15 Mar. 2019): Giornata Europea del consumatore 2019. Presentata ufficialmente al parlamento europeo “European Consumer Union” (IT)
- MALTA INDEPENDENT (6 Mar 2019): 13 Maltese EP candidates pledge their support for #europeforpatients
- PROGRAMMA MATTONE INTERNAZIONALE SALUTE–PROMIS (15 Feb. 2019): Evento di Active Citizenship Network dedicato alle infezioni associate all'assistenza sanitaria e alla resistenza antimicrobica (IT)
- PANORAMA DELLA SANITÀ (06 Feb. 2019): Tolleranza zero in tema di infezioni ospedaliere (IT)
- ORDINE PROFESSIONI INFERMIERISTICHE LECCE (05 Feb. 2019): Sicurezza dei pazienti in Europa. Il 4 e 5 febbraio a Bruxelles evento promosso da Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanzattiva (IT)
- ILFARMACISTAONLINE.IT (05 Feb. 2019): Sicurezza dei pazienti in Europa. Il 4 e 5 febbraio a Bruxelles evento promosso da Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanzattiva (IT)
- QUOTIDIANOSANITÀ.IT(05 Feb. 2019): Sicurezza dei pazienti in Europa. Il 4 e 5 febbraio a Bruxelles evento promosso da Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanzattiva (IT)
- VITA.IT (05 Feb. 2019): Più sicurezza in sanità con più partecipazione (IT)
- HELP CONSUMATORI (06 Feb. 2019): Sicurezza pazienti, Cittadinanzattiva: “tolleranza zero” su infezioni ospedaliere (IT)
- FEDERSALUTE (23 Jan. 2019): Patient safety & Healthcare-associated infections, EU Parliament Event
- EBX MEDIA (12 December 2018): Anti-Microbial Resistance: the fightback
- PORTALDETUCIUDAD: (28 Sept. 2018): El Sine Dolore World Park se promociona en Londres, Madrid y las Islas Azores
- ORDEMENFERMEIROS.PT (25 Sept. 2018): Prémio Cívico da UE sobre a Dor Crónica (PT)
- EURACTIV (13 Nov. 2018): No freedom of choice in vaccination, top EU health official insists
- FEDERSALUTE (17 Oct. 2018): European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices Second Edition (IT)
- ACT@SCALE (26 June 2018): XII EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2018
- PAIN ALLIANCE EUROPE (29 May 2018): Fourth edition of the “Sine Dolore World Park”
- FNOMCEO-FEDERAZIONE DEGLI ORDINI DEI MEDICI CHIRURGHI E DEGLI ODONTOIATRI (18 Apr. 2018): Cittadinanzattiva-Tribunale per i diritti del malato e FNOMCeO insieme per le celebrazioni della XII Giornata Europea dei diritti del malato, dal 18 aprile in oltre 40 città (IT)
- INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE OF PATIENTS' ORGANIZATIONS (23 May 2018): XII EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2018
- ITALIA OGGI (23 May 2018): From the therapeutic adherence to the therapeutic alliance: improving trust between patients and professionals to increase healthcare outcomes
- EURACTIV (3 May 2018): Vaccination could provide EU citizens with healthier lives for longer if implemented throughout life, says new report
- FEDERSALUTE (21 Mar. 2018): “ARTISTS AGAINST PAIN”, quando l’arte rende visibile l’invisibile (IT)
- JORNAL UNIVERSITÁRIO DO PORTO (18 Apr 2018): XII Dia Europeu Dos Direitos Dos Doentes (PT)
- TAKE THE DATE (10 Mar. 2018):Artists against pain (IT)
- GAFPA (24 Jan. 2018): Making Visible the Invisible on Headache Pain: Sharing Successful Experiences Across Europe
- ANIS-INFORMADORES DE LA SALUS (23 Jan. 2018): Sine Dolore en la reunión del jurado de los Premios europeos de buenas prácticas en el tratamiento del dolor (ES)
- ESDIARI.COM (23 Jan. 2018): Sine Dolore y las buenas prácticas para tratar el dolor (ES)
- EUROPEAN HUNTINGTON ASSOCIATION (15 Dec 2017): My voice Matters! A successful initiative on value added medicines
- COORDINAMENTO NAZIONALE COMUNITÀ DI ACCOGLIENZA (13 Dec. 2017): 'Il futuro della UE: il Pilastro europeo dei diritti sociali' (IT)
- EUROCOMUNICAZIONE (9 Nov. 2017):Finlandia, il Paese della cittadinanza attiva (IT)
- FORMEZ (13 July 2017): On line Citizenergy, prima piattaforma in Europa che coinvolge i cittadini nello sviluppo di energie rinnovabili (IT)
FORMEZ (13 July 2017): I Premio Europeo per le Buone Pratiche sul Dolore Cronico: come partecipare (IT)
- THE MALTA INDIPENDENT (9 June, 2017): 'We cannot allow anybody to feel alone, isolated, or ignored with their pain' - President of Malta”
- THE SUNDAY TIMES OF MALTA (4 June, 2017): The President’s engagements
- LA REPUBBLICA (June, 2017): The colour supplement "Salute" (Health) (IT)
- AL.CE CLUSTER (June 2017): Simposio SIP – Premiato il Dott. Paolo Rossi, Vice Presidente EHA
- LA DISCUSSIONE (22 June 2017): Energia: il Manifesto del futuro presentato alla Commissione UE (IT)
- SOCIAL IMPACT OF PAIN (8 Jun 2017): SIP 2017- Award ceremony
- EFCCA MAGAZINE (May 2017): Exploring areas and benefits of cooperation in Cross-Border Healthcare to protect patients´ rights
- LA7 TV (20 May, 2017): “Contro il dolore inutile” Interview of Tonino Aceti from Cittadinanzattva interview citing the Award Ceremony (IT)
- Health First Europe (11 May 2017): HFE attends the meeting of the MEPs Interest Group European Patients’ Rights
- GLOBAL LUNG CANCER COALITION (5th May 2017): Civic Monitoring Survey of Italian oncological facilities
- VASCERN (28 Apr. 2017): European Patient’s Rights Day 2017
- SCIENCE BUSINESS (23 May 2017): EU: Call to end disparity in access to innovative medicines
- A ENFERMAGEM E AS LEIS - INFORMAÇÃO EM SAÚDE (18 Apr. 2017): Hoje é o Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- THE BULLETIN (18 Apr. 2017): Many Belgian patients uninformed about doctor's costs
- LA NUEVA CRÓNICA (17 Apr 2017): Poco que celebraren el Bierzo en el Día Europeo de los Derechos del Paciente (ES)KHYMEIA (10 Apr. 2017): Al San Raffaele lo European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain per l’innovazione nel trattamento del dolore cronico con il VRRS (IT)
- RADIO RADICALE (24 Mar 2017): Forum della Coalizione. Cambiamo rotta all'Europa
- HUFFPOST (24 Mar 2017): “Vivrai con dolore”, purtroppo è ancoracosì (IT)
- LEGA COOP (1 Feb 2017): Arriva al ParlamentoEuropeol’energiapulitacheviene dal basso. Coinvolgereicittadininell’energiasostenibilecondividere le esperienzeeuropee di successo (IT)
- INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE OF PATIENTS’ ORGANIZATIONS (1 March 2017): Active Citizenship Network celebrates the first anniversary of its EU communication campaign on cross-border healthcare
- DARIO TAMBURANO (31 Jan 2017): Arriva al ParlamentoEuropeol’energiapulitacheviene dal basso (IT)
- EU project “Patients' rights have no borders”: click here to read clippings & press articles (2016-2017)
- L’AMBIENTE (n 1/2017): Premiata al Parlamento Europeo l’energia pulita che viene dal basso (IT)
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DEL NOTARIATO (11 Nov. 2016): "The Home as a Primary Asset and How to Buy It Safely." Notaries and consumer associations team up to inform the public
- THE LOCAL (18 Oct. 2016): 'Bring your own loo roll,' broke Italian school tells kids
- VALUE IN HEALTH (September 2016): Societal Impact of Pain (SIP) 2016 - 8 Policy Recommendations: Time for Action
- CYPRUS ALLIANCE FOR RARE DISORDERS (1 Aug 2016): ΔελτίοΤύπου - «Η μείωση δαπανώνστα συστ. υγείας. Aυξάνοντας την... (GR)
- THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF ANAESTHETISTS (17 June 2016): EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collecting Good Practices
- HONCAB.EU (June 2016): HoNCAB network of Hospitals presented at the European Parliament
- NEW EUROPEANS (1 June 2016): 24 Years of EU Citizenship: What We Stand to Lose
- PHARMASTAR (27 May, 2016): Bruxelles, da esperti di 28 Paesi, 8 raccomandazioni ai leader europei per rivoluzionare la cura del dolore (IT)
- LINFA NEUROFIBROMATOSI ODV (16 May 2016): X ° Giornata Europea dei Diritti del Malato Bruxelles 4 maggio 2016 “10th European Patients’ rights day”
- INFOSALUS.COM (18 Apr. 2016): Los pacientes reivindican los derechos de los ciudadanos en la asistencia sanitaria transfronteriza (ES)
- RITKA ÉS VELESZÜLETETT RENDELLENESÉGGEL ÉLŐK ORSZÁGOS SZÖVETSÉGE (2016): Betegjog (HU)
- Health First Europe (4 March 2016): Improving patients’ rights in the age of the Cross Border Healthcare Directive
- VITA (14 Jan. 2016). I consumatori italiani contro McDonald's (IT)
- DW.COM (12 Jan. 2016): McDonald's faces EU grilling over competition complaint
- EUROPEAN CONFEDERATION OF CARE HOME ORGANIZATIONS (1 Oct 2015): E.C.H.O. Debate in the European Union Parliament in Brussels on “EUROPEAN NETWORK ON ELDERLY PAIN”
- EU project “ENS4Care”: click here to read clippings & press articles
- LILLYPAD (10 June 2015): Europso and the 9th European Patient's Rights Day 12th May 2015
- Health First Europe (18 May 2015): Health First Europe attends the 9th European Patients’ Rights Day
- L’AMBIENTE (n 5/2015): “Citizenergy - The European Project to reduce the environmental impact of the energy sector and stimulate investment in renewable citizens” (IT)
- Health First Europe (8 April 2015): Health First Europe welcomes ACN as a new member
- JOHN CABOT UNIVERSITY (23 Dec 2014): Landing a job with an NGO
- SOCIAL IMPACT OF PAIN (18 Oct 2014): EU-wide initiatives: pain patient pathway recommendations
- THE WORLD BANK (17th May 2014): Innovating Waste Solutions & Celebrating Climate Action
- EU REPORTER (12th May, 2014): Commissioner Borg delivers a message for European Patients’ Rights Day
- UROPA Nu (12 May, 2014): Commissioner Tonio Borg delivers a message to patients on the occasion of European Patients’ Rights Day
- CORRIERE SALENTINO (6 May 2015): A Trepuzzi la VI° edizione di “Dai un calcio al mal di testa” (IT)
- CONNECT4CLIMATE (1st May 2014): Knocking out waste at Cittadinanza in Festa
- JUST NEWS (May 2014): Doentes com doenças crónicas estarão em foco no 8º Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes (PT)
- ACCIÓN PSORIASIS (22 Apr. 2014): Curso online de psoriasis para pacientes (ES)
- HUFFPOST (18 Apr. 2014): Día Europeo de los Derechos de los Pacientes: no están todos los que son (ES)
- BUENA VISTA (14 April 2014): Heterologous fertilization
- APRIRE ASSISTENZA PRIMARIA IN RETE - SALUTE A KM 0 (2013): ISTUD Foundation, Vance Cittadinanzattiva, Card, Agenas and Federsanità ANCI promote research to monitor the situation of primary care in Italy
- E-PATIENT DAVE (8 Nov. 2013): Patients In Power conference: European Charter of Patient Rights
- FORUM TERZO SETTORE (1 July 2013): CITTADINANZATTIVA – nominati i nuovi coordinatori del Tribunale per i diritti del malato e della rete europea Active Citizenship Network (IT)
- EESTI PATSIENTIDE ESINDUSÜHING (18th May, 2013): EPAA joined the manifesto on cross-border healthcare for implementation of patients' right to informed choice
- QUOTIDIANO SANITÀ (18 May 2013): Mal di testa. Oggi la V Giornata Nazionale per dare un 'calcio' alle cefalea (IT)
- EURACTIV (17 May 2013): Citizens in poor EU states can’t afford medicines, health promoters say
- GOZONEWS (15 May 2013): 10 benefits for EU patients – European Patients’ Rights Day
- EURACTIV (13 May 2013): Active Citizenship Network
- Society for Participatory Medicine (8 Nov. 2013): Patients in Power conference in Athens
- AMERICAN ACTIVIST AGENCY (13 March 2013):European Patients’ Rights Day
- EU project “Mobility”: click here to read clippings & press articles
- Project “Derechos y Desarrollo” click here to read clippings & press articles, click here to see the videos (2010-2013)
- EU CITIZENSHIP PORTAL: Europe for citizens programme. Structured dialogue members.
- DIETA COMBINATA (26th Nov. 2012): Associazioni Europee in accordo sul dolore
- GOSALUTE (23 Nov 2012): Dolore cronico: siglata una nuova partnership continentale per lo sviluppo di RaccomandazioniEuropee sui Percorsi di Cura (IT)
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION: Active Ageing citizens at the center of EU health policy
- QUOTIDIANO SANITA' (23rd Nov. 2012): Lotta al dolore. Il problema è europeo. Si muovono le associazioni internazionali
- HOSPITAL PHARMACY EUROPE (24 July 2012): A collaborative approach to reducing drug shortages
- RUTGERS, THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW JERSEY (June 2012): ACTIVE CITIZENS NETWORKING
- SOCIETÀ ITALIANA PER LO STUDIO DELLE CEFALEE (19 May 2012): IV GIORNATA NAZIONALE DEL MAL DI TESTA 2012 (IT)
- GOVERNANCE INTERNATIONAL (17 Feb. 2012): Citizens evaluating local services and facilities in Southern Italy
- TELECOMPAPER (30 Jan. 2012): Italian consumer groups want changes to telephone contracts
- Health First Europe (13 April 2011): HFE attends 5th Annual Patients’ Rights Day: Putting citizens at the centre of EU policy
- UNIONE ITALIANA LOTTA ALLA DISTROFIA MUSCOLARE (8 Apr 2011): La UILDM Torna A Bruxelles Per Sostenere Il Diritto All’ assistenza E AllaCura (IT)
- MONDAQ (22 Sept. 2010): Italy: Italian Class Actions Eight Months In: The Driving Forces
- HEALTH-EU NEWSLETTER (15 April 2010): 4th European Patients' Rights Day, 18 April 2010
- ORGANISATION FOR ECONOMIC COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT- OBSERVATORY OF PUBLIC SECTOR INNOVATION (OPSI) (2010): Citizens evaluating local services and facilities in Southern Italy
- POLITICO (2 Nov 2009):What rights for patients?
- SALUTE H24 (1 May 2009): Diritti dei pazienti: sostegno UE da Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanzattiva
- CRPRC STUDIORUM (April, 2008): Celebration of the Second European Patients’ Rights Day
- PARTECIPASALUTE.IT (31 Aug. 2007): I diritti del malato in Europa: indagine di Active Citizenship Network
- ADNKRONOS SALUTE (15 March 2007): Sanità: Tdm, Parlamento Europeo dice sì a Carta Diritti Malato (IT)
- VITA.IT (29 May 2006): Austria: European Charter of active citizenship
- EUROPEAN CENTER FOR NOT-FOR-PROFIT (23 May 2006): European Charter of Active Citizenship conference in Vienna
- HEALTHRIGHTS (2005): How Hospitals in 13 European Countries Match up to Active Citizenship Network's Charter of 14 Patients' Rights
- THE IRISH TIMES (18 Apr. 2005): Patients call for European charter of rights
- EL MUNDO (5 March 2005): España aprueba en respeto al derecho de los pacientes (ES)
- Therapeutic adherence during the COVID-19 pandemic across Europe: impact, experiences and perspectives from PAGs & relevant stakeholders
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- AHEAD: Action for Health and Equity Addressing medical Deserts
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Routine vaccinations in time of covid-19 across Europe: a multi-stakeholder evaluation
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- EU PAGs & citizens together in the fight against stroke
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Patients’ right to avoid pain: reducing the burden of COVID-19, promoting best practices across EU
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2021
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2021
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Addressing non-covid patients: COVID-19 lessons learned for more resilient Health Care Systems
Read all >