The contrast to inequalities - which has always been a privileged context of civic commitment for Cittadinanzattiva - seems to be the guiding principle of the European Pillar of Social Rights.
18th of April occurs the European Patients' Rights Day.
After many years, the reasons that led us to establish it in 2007 and to encourage its celebration throughout Europe year after year are more current than ever.
In this period of objective difficulty, the role that active citizenship can take is fundamental to give the signal that in Italy there is more, and that the population is enormously richer in awareness and civil sense than Italian themselves assumed. We know we don't live in a perfect world, there are citizens who convey fake news, but also socially responsible citizens.
O Dia Europeu dos Direitos dos Doentes ocorre hoje.
Após 14 anos, os motivos que nos levaram a estabelecê-lo em 2007 e a incentivar a sua celebração em toda a Europa, ano após ano, são mais atuais do que nunca. Acima de tudo, a situação atual mostra quão importante é a necessidade de melhorar a aplicabilidade dos direitos dos doentes na Europa e em cada Estado-Membro para reduzir as desigualdades na saúde.
The official launch for the 2019-2024 term, of the MEPs Interest Group “European Patients' Rights & Cross-Border Healthcare” was held in Brussels in the European Parliament on January 28th with an event titled “Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective”, hosted by the Italian MEP Brando Benifei.
- MEPs Interest Group "European Patients' Rights & Cross-Border Healthcare" - II° term (2019-2024)
- Digital health solutions to fight pain awarded at the European level
- ACN’commitment at the EU level on vaccination and AMR
- Towards the Inter-institutional Group “SDGs for Well-being and Consumers’ Protection”
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >