What are cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline and delete them whenever they like. There are two types of cookies:
- session cookie: which is erased when the user closes the browser
- persistent cookie: which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- identify users
- remember users' custom preferences
- help users complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
- Cookies can also be used for online behavioral target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past.
Cookies used on this site
Third Party Cookies
We use providers like Facebook and Disqus which, to provide their services, can put cookies in your browser when you visit our website.
Internet Explorer HERE
Mozilla Firefox HERE
Apple Safari HERE
For more information about the Italian Privacy and Data Protection click here (Italian version).
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >