What are cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline and delete them whenever they like. There are two types of cookies:
- session cookie: which is erased when the user closes the browser
- persistent cookie: which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- identify users
- remember users' custom preferences
- help users complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
- Cookies can also be used for online behavioral target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past.
Cookies used on this site
Third Party Cookies
We use providers like Facebook and Disqus which, to provide their services, can put cookies in your browser when you visit our website.
Internet Explorer HERE
Mozilla Firefox HERE
Apple Safari HERE
For more information about the Italian Privacy and Data Protection click here (Italian version).
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >