ONLINE QUIZ and FREE GUIDE FOR PASSENGERS
What kind of traveler are you? Find out with a quiz
What do we really know about sustainable mobility? Let's complete the online quiz to find out if we are able to better protect our rights as passengers, if our daily choices in mobility are actually "sustainable", how important transport is in Europe and, consequently, what steps the EU is taking in this direction. The quiz, anonymous, is in 9 languages.
To learn the answers, download the free guide for passenger "Moving in Europe" in the same 9 language.
Free guide "Moving in Europe"
Online quiz and free guide are activities promoted by the European project "Mobility, a paradigm of European citizenship", which involved citizens from 8 countries (Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Spain) on the challenges that the mobility of people sets for the future of Europe: transport accessibility, environmental sustainability and rights of citizens/passengers.
The project is coordinated by Cittadinanzattiva onlus-Active Citizenship Network and takes advantage of the collaboration of the following Partners:
Media: Clippings and press articles
Project duration: from January to December 2013
The project is realized with the support of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union.
(Last Updated: September 2013)
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >